And I've never been tagged before either. Yes, Tami, I read your blog; in fact I check for something new every day. Keeps me from having to do the dishes. :-)
1. Did you date anyone from your high school? Yes; I married someone from highschool.
2. What kind of car did you drive? My mom's Subaru wagon
3. Were you a party animal? No.
4. Were you considered a flirt? Nope.
5. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? Orchestra, my senior year.
6. Were you a nerd? Well, I don't think so.
7. Were you on any varsity teams? No.
8. Did you ever get suspended or expelled? No.
9. Can you still sing the fight song? Yes, but I won't.
10. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. Mansfield, Wally, Mr. Denison. and all my Seminary teachers. Tommy Teacher was nice too.
11. Where did you sit for lunch? Who sat for lunch?
12. What was your school's full name? Kearns High School
13. What was your mascot? Cougars.
14. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Probably not.
15. What do you remember most about graduation? The dress I made, and playing Pomp and Circumstance with the orchestra.
16. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? Who had a "Senior Skip Day?"
17. Were you in any clubs? Does Orchestra count?
18. Have you gained weight since then? Yes. :-(
19. Who was your prom date? Bruce; but for Junior Prom, not Senior Ball.
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Missed that one; went to 20 (can you believe that?!) and wished I hadn't..
21. Did you take any school trips? One; to St. George with the band. I was faking an instrument so that our band would look bigger. The uniforms were terrible--relics of the 70's, maybe even the 60's; you know, double-knit, with the tall, furry hats..
22. What are your best memories from high school? Orchestra, AP Music, and getting to know Bruce.
tag, Becky.

2 comments:
I'm curious as to why you wish you had missed your twenty year reunion. Perhaps a story some time.
I hardly knew anyone while I was in highschool. 20 years didn't help things any.
Post a Comment