Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Thoroughly Engaged

Look at this!

Yesterday this cute couple...

Adreanna Judd and Jason North
...officially got engaged!


Yaaaayy!

Jason and Adreanna met this past year at Snow College. They had a ballet class together, and were on the Ballroom Dance Team together all year. They started dating in February, and now they are planning to be married in August. :-)

This was not unexpected. Jason and Adreanna, and her parents, and Bruce and I have all known this was in the works for a little while now. In fact, Jason and Adreanna just spent the weekend with us so I could measure her for her wedding dress! (And, I'm happy to report, we had a successful first fitting.)

(Isn't she cute?)

But yesterday Jason made it official, with a proposal and a ring. And we will be getting a new daughter in August!!

Yaaaayy!




No comments: