Jessica wants to grow her bangs out. She asked
me to cut her hair so her bangs would blend in better with the rest. Now, I cut Bruce's hair and the boys' hair pretty often, but I've never done a girl's haircut. I thought Jessica's slightly curly hair would look really cute in a layered hair cut, but I was a little worried that I might wreck her hair if I tried to do it myself.
 |
I am lame at taking "before" pictures. This one is from Easter 2016. |
But I kept thinking about it, and I figured since it's the beginning of summer I could
try to cut her hair. If it was not fantastic at least she would have the summer to grow it out and then she could go to a real salon and get it fixed before school started.
So I looked up some youtube videos on "how to do a layered haircut for girls" and watched five or six of them. Then I called Jessica in and cut her hair. I think it turned out pretty cute.
When Bruce got home later he was amazed—and a little bummed out. He said Jessica didn't look like his little girl any more; she looks like a teenager! And then he had to eat some nutella—with a spoon.
Anyway, I think Jessica is pretty cute—but then she always has been!
1 comment:
I think it looks good!
Post a Comment