I took a few
Camelot photos last Saturday; I snapped pictures as long as the light was good (no flash-photography!). They
might just be a little Bruce-centric, but here they are:
 |
| part of the lovely set |
 |
| The carriage has stopped! |
 |
| Someone's getting out! |
 |
| A lady! |
 |
| Here's a calamity! |
 |
| Merlyn |
 |
| Arthur and Guinevere |
 |
| Guinevere, Arthur, and ladies-in-waiting |
 |
C'est moi! C'est moi! Lancelot |
 |
| maypole |
 |
| Tra-la! It's May! |
 |
The lusty month of May! (this is just a funny picture) |
 |
| King Pellinore |
This is where I stopped trying to take pictures during the show, and just pay attention. But I did get this swell photo of Merlyn and Dinadan after the show:
Outlaw Trail Theater did a terrific job putting this musical together... the acting, the set, the costumes—it's all great!
You should go see
Camelot—it's running for two weeks!
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment