Monday, April 29, 2013

Five Whole Years!


It's my anniversary today! 

I have been blogging for five whole
 years!



I have written about anything I could think of from laundry to pets to death. (Wait! Are those all the same thing?)


I have written about school and homework, gardening, kids, and even my super-hero alter-ego.


Loralee's Fancy has been a showcase for everything from my (few) deep thoughts, to your poetry, to advertising bake sales.


Who would have thought that this thing I started on rather reluctantly would become a five-year (and counting!) hobby?
 
So Happy Anniversary to me!
(I should have a party or something. Maybe some pie.)

2 comments:

Bro. North said...

You make me laugh! Your blog has kept me entertained and informed all along. Yes, I live with you. But this record of your thoughts and life is beautiful and fun to review. You don't write the way you talk, and it's often insightful to read.

I love you! Here's to 50 more years!

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you started it, I like reading it. :)