Monday, March 7, 2011

February's Good News

Uh-oh! February got short-changed because of all the tons of homework that was causing me fits.

But here's February's good news anyway:

Here's the good news of the day:

February 1
Got the bodice drafted and sewn for Patterns 2. Tomorrow I can try this stylish outfit on my dressform.

February 2
Yummy dinner, fell asleep in front of one of my favorite movies, to bed early. When did 10 p.m. become early?

February 3
Not much to tell today. I got all my "body drafts" made in P by M tonight.

February 4
Melanie dropped by to visit tonight. :-)

February 5
Bruce and I went window shopping this morning. Actually, bathtub shopping.

February 6
I don't remember. Lindsey says we talked and laughed together.

February 7
Umm. Stressful day.

February 8
Oh! Super stressful day!

February 9
Tailoring wasn't as bad as I anticipated. I feel a little lost in that class. But Helen (teacher) "held my hand" and I got through it happily.

February 10
Got my workout. Does walking the treadmill remind you of a hamster on a wheel? Bruce and I bought cookies on the way home. Yum!

February 11
I bought a year's supply—or what should be a year's supply—of cinnamon hot cocoa today. :-)

February 12
OK. I just re-read Feb. 10 and it made me laugh. I worked out and then bought cookies. Yay, me!

No comments: