- Make a pair of perfectly-fitting jeans for myself. That would be cool. (Intermediate Sewing)
- Design an outfit that has a skirt or pants, a top with sleeves and a collar or facing; make the patterns for that outfit, draw the outfit—front and back— and sew it in half-size to present to the class. (Pattern-Making)
- Design and make a fashion accessory using recycled stuff (anything from clothing to garbage) but without doing any sewing, and present it to the class. It has to be something I would use myself. I'm open to suggestions on this one. (Intro. to Fashion)
- Create a fabric, and design three outfits that would use the fabric, illustrate all the outfits—front and back—and present it all to the class. And have a swatchbook with 91 different fabric samples and their written descriptions in it. (Textiles)
- Put together a personal health journal/notebook, including five researches on health/nutrition. (Body Image)
- And learn a dance, choreograph the last 16 measures of said dance, and perform it (with my group) for the rest of the class. (Belly Dancing)
And, on top of all that, I still have final exams and quizzes to study for. No more than a college student should expect, I suppose. But I am so busy that my head is spinning! If I ever get it all done, I'll take pictures of the projects and show them to you. Except for me in my new jeans. We'll have to see how they really turn out. :-)
Can she do it?

3 comments:
"Can she do it?" Of course she can. :) Good luck with everything.
I have no doubt that you can do it. When? That is a good question. I hope you get some sleep time.
So, now is not a good time to ask for help with something? Although I would like help/advise on something.
Post a Comment