
Wire-O binder This would be so cool, since I am into binding my
own journals, etc, and this type of binding is better than the spiral binding you can have done at Kinko's. You can find it on ebay for around $70, but I'd also need some Wire-O binding—about $35 for 100 of them. Total cost: about $110
Stand Mixer Naturally I want the one recommended by Cook's Illustrated—the Cuisinart 5.5-Quart Stand Mixer. I 'd probably even bake cookies or bread for the person who spent the $400 to get it for me. Santa?
Grapefruit-Scented Body-Wash But it has to smell like real grapefruit, not grapefruit candy. An excellent second choice would be Nivea Touch of Happiness, orange-blossom scent & bamboo essence. Wal-Mart; $3.50.
A Printed Copy of Loralee's Fancy, 2009 - 2010. Available only on blurb.com, from my computer; about $65.
The New Best Recipe by Cook's Illustrated Cook's Illustrated is awesome! They test each different recipe a zillion different ways until they have the best recipe—easiest, tastiest, etc. And they don't just have fabulous recipes in their books, they also review products and tools and all kinds of other good stuff too. This huge cookbook (more than 1000 recipes) has been on my wish list for a long time now—it is a cool book! About $23 on Amazon.
I'm still hoping for Jane Eyre, or any of the newer BBC Jane Austen movies on DVD. Except for Mansfield Park—I didn't care for that one.
A Trampoline! Yes, for me; not for the kids. But I would share.
A gift certificate/card to JoAnn.
Even better would be a gift certificate to Yellow Bird Fabrics.
I need the All New Square Foot Gardening book. All the supplies and a
gardener for Spring 2011 would be good, too. But I'd settle for the book.And, my perennial request, I'd love a gift certificate for a pedicure.

2 comments:
So kind of you to give notice!
We have a binder like that at work and I've been wanting to take the kids drawings in and make a book.
Very nice! I love that it's all for you and nothing that benifits the whole family! Good for you!
Post a Comment