Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hmmm. What to Say?




I keep thinking it's about time I said something to y'all here. But, what?

Got any ideas?

5 comments:

Kim said...

Have you made a decision about your hair?

orangemily said...

How are your kids liking scool?

Ben and Tami said...

Have you covered all your kids?
I don't know how Bruce proposed to you. How was Lindsey's Outbound trip? Maybe we should start an online book club for times like these. We can go out to lunch and invite other people and you can post about that. How's your garden doing? Any spare zuchini for me? Are you Christmas shopping yet? Just post about what you made for dinner. That will make me feel envious. Then we can have a dinner war through our blogs.

I'm excited to see what you post next!

Ben and Tami said...

You can describe your dream house. Are you sewing anything right now? I can help you come up with a project. Planning Halloween yet? Costumes are already out in stores (crazy). What are you doing/did for Labor Day? Favorite hymns and why.

Stephanie said...

Ben and Tami are full of great ideas! I don't know if I could give you any more. :) I'm excited to see what you post next.