Monday, January 19, 2009

Ooooh! Or how about this one?

Bruce took this picture for me last Saturday, when we went out on a date. What do you think? Any of these pics, or should we just try again?

5 comments:

Rebecca Whitcomb North said...

I agree. I think this one would look best in the frame. :)

Ben and Tami said...

I like this one, too!

Stephanie said...

I also like it, you should still post more, I love temple pictures. :)

Loralee said...

I like this one too, but I think the odd angles of the others are kind of cool. I think they show what a huge, beautiful building it is. Maybe I should just rotate them. :)

Anonymous said...

I like this one, but I like the other 2 better-the perspective is really interesting. I like the sunset one best, because I get the sense of the spires reaching into heaven, and I love the way the gray granite glows with warm light, and the contrast between the stone and the bright blue sky is great. JMO! Love you guys-miss you, too!