Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Nights of the Living Dead

It is 3:50 a.m. and I am awake. This is really unfair since I have no infants in the house. But it happens to me a lot, and I am just tired (which is why I haven't had much to say here lately. Just can't think.). I'm sure I must look like a zombie most of the time. Well, my friend says I just look very tired—she says zombies are really ugly. But I kind of feel like a zombie most of the time.

So here I sit at 4:00 in the morning, writing a really dumb post just because I can't sleep. Gotta love that.

3 comments:

Ben and Tami said...

I have that problem too, but I do have an infant. This morning I woke up at 4:45 a.m. So if you were still awake, then we were awake, tired, and bored at the same time. Amazing! If I get to tired from it then I take a sleep aid. Usually Tylenol p.m.

Stephanie said...

Hey guess what, I was awake at that time too (but that's only because Johnathan woke me)! We should get together and have a 4 in the morning party. I'm sorry you can't sleep.

Loralee said...

Great! Next time I'm awake at 4 a.m. I'll give you both a call! :-)