The other day Jessica and I went window-shopping, just to get out of the house and see some new sights. We looked at jewelry (she kept telling me she wanted to look at jewelry, although she didn't know what "jewelry" was until we actually looked at some), we looked at clothes, we looked at Christmas decorations, we looked at toys. As we walked past the lingerie department Jessica said, in a thoroughly shocked tone, "That's wrong!!" I turned around to see what she was talking about, and there was a mannequin dressed in a "Santa's helper" bra and panties. When I asked her about it, she said, "Santa Claus wears his own underwear!"
I guess she's right. :-)

3 comments:
LOL!
Too true, but Mrs. Claus need some undies as well!
So funny! I can't wait to see what my girls say. I think it is fun to hear what they are thinking.
That's funny!
Post a Comment