I really enjoyed my time with Janet, at Liege's. She was a little bit older than everyone else I'd worked with that morning, and although she thought my adventure was pretty wonderful, she didn't have that bouncy-puppy attitude. Don't misunderstand me; I was really enjoying myself, and I liked hearing about how terrific my "admirer" was. But after everyone you meet has asked you if this isn't just the best day of your entire life, and told you how lucky you are, and gushed about your guy—over and over again—you kind of run out of things to say back to them. Janet did say that this whole thing was really neat, but she also got me talking about my kids and life, in general. She was very pleasant to be with. The note she gave me said:My Lovely Loralee,
I hope all has gone well at Liege's. Now, walk just around the corner, in the same building, to Gore Studios. Ask for Karan, and don't forget to take the camera.
I am dying to see you! I can hardly wait longer to be with you, and to hold you in my arms. Please, please ask Karan not to take long.
Longingly,
Your Admirer
You know, this would be really creepy if some other guy was my admirer!
Continued tomorrow . . .

2 comments:
You're right, it would be creepy if it was another guy!
I agree. this must have been such fun! when was this all happening? ifyou were to do one of the things over again that you have "done so far" ,as in what you told us about, what would it be?i'm so excited i can't wait to heear the rest of your story!! and what was dad doing the entire time? you should put that at the end of the very last entry. it would be very intresting to find out. this has been very very intresting.love ya!!!!;-)
Post a Comment