Darling Loralee,
Lingerie has something for you too! Please try a few things, following the advice they give you. You will need these things later!
Your Admirer
So I retrieved my camera, took my new shoes and my roses and went off to Lingerie. The giggly girls there spent a lot
of time helping me choose some lovely panties, and fitting me for a bustier. I've never had total strangers pay so much attention to my underwear—and so happily too! It was starting to feel a little weird, but it was still fun. Then I got the red rose, the photo-shoot and the next note. At every stop I was hoping that Bruce would meet me, but alas, no. To be continued . . .

4 comments:
These entries seem to be getting shorter and shorter... (:
These are fun to read! WOW!
Whoa! This is so exciting! I wonder how this is going to turn out?
I want to hear more about the underwear! Rowrrr!
I would have posted the whole story in one really looooong post, but Bruce said I should spread it out. "It's all about anticipation."
And, look! Even Bruce can hardly wait for the big ending. :)
I will tell you that the "giggly girls" expected me to just about die over the whole experience--obviously my reaction wasn't as big as they had anticipated. I think they would have liked an admirer as cool as mine!
Post a Comment