Monday, August 4, 2008

I went down 3.8 pounds this week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job, Loralee!
I think you're doing it because of your positive attitude. I read " I already weigh 132" in your earlier post, and I suddenly felt that you would do it! Your positive confidence is what gives you success in EVERY goal you set.
I am so proud of you, Loralee!

Ben and Tami said...

Way to go! That is so exciting. Good for you.

Kim said...

You can do it! Love the Sim! Such a great motivator.

Love that you and Bruce get up to walk together. It'll be some years before we can leave the girls home alone to do that. Someday, though!

Now, it's me and Boo in the wee hours. I love it!

Keep posting your progress...I do read your blog, but rarely have time to comment..this one deserved a big..WAY TO GO!

Stephanie said...

That's awesome!! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

:)