Well the play has run its course. Bruce had a great time with it and, I have to admit, I couldn't keep my eyes off of that handsome Sir Dinadan any time he was on the stage!
But once
Camelot was over, it was time to take care of my hairy husband.
 |
| Here he is at a 4th of July party. |
First we cut his hair:
 |
| Bruce is a very trusting man. Not only did he let me dye his hair and beard, but now he's having me cut his hair too. |
 |
| phase 1 |
And here he is with his hair all trimmed, but with the goatee still intact:
 |
| Not bad! |
After the haircut, he played around with different facial hair styles:
 |
| Which one is your favorite? |
The kids got to see each phase of the process:
 |
| The look on Kaylie's face says it all. |
My sainted mother! Sir Dinadan has youthened! Or at least cleaned up...
 |
| before and after |
So, I like him no matter how he comes. But, I have to say, he
feels nicer now. In fact,
I think he has an awfully kissable mouth!
;-)
1 comment:
I love the #5 Hitler moustache! Fun photos!
Post a Comment