News from my boys!
Michael says:
"Here are the photos from this week. The wife of one of our bishops said that I have to send home photos every week so that you know I'm okay."
Yay for the bishop's wife!
"This week we had dinner with a few different young single adults because we cover a YSA stake and the common theme seems to be that they're not great cooks, they're a little awkward with company, and they seem to view dinner with the missionaries as a really good date opportunity."
He was also impressed (not favorably) by having Chili-Mac for the first time ever at another home. Michael makes me laugh.
As for Jason, he seems happy and busy as ever. The subject line of his email said "In Canada 30 degrees is hot." (He totally blew me away a few months ago when he said they were having really perfect, 6-degree weather. Until I remembered they measure in celsius.)
"It's been getting pretty warm up here. I have two tan lines, because I have two short sleeve shirts and five long sleeved shirts. So one line is on my wrist and the other is up on my bicep. It's kinda funny looking.
...I don't have much else to say anyways, we've been knocking on a lot of doors. For Father's Day the High Priests and Elders Quorum put on a dinner for the Relief Society and other Women (non-members and any other possible similar aged women). I thought that was neat."
"Anyways?" Is that a Canadian thing? And apparently both of my missionaries are impressed with their tan lines. :-) That's it for this Missionary Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment