Well, with the help of some quick and dirty PhotoShop I've made myself a croquis! The proportions may not be exact croquis proportions, but they're pretty close.
Observe:
This is me, modeling the coat I made in Tailoring a year or so ago. This is what I really look like. :-/
This is me, modeling the coat I made in Tailoring a year or so ago. This is what I really look like. :-/
This is me, after I've been put on the rack and stretched to (approximate) croquis proportions.
Now, I'm not exactly thrilled with my body in the first picture; I wouldn't mind being five or six inches taller and dropping twenty pounds. But my croquis body is . . . extreme? . . . unrealistic? . . .
. . . just weird!
Ahhhh. The art of fashion!



1 comment:
hahahahahaha! I love it! YES I appreciate your vision! Now if only we could make ourselves like this :) told you fashion drawing is wierd, look what it is doing to you and only after a month of class... hahahahahaha!!!
Post a Comment