Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Break 2012

It is spring break!  I am working on cleaning my house, which means I can have a really clean house for one. whole. week.  Yaaayy! Yesterday I got the house marvelously clean—well, the kitchen, living room and bathroom are done—and I made sure it stayed that way clear up until bedtime.  This morning I took the kids to school, then came home and made breakfast for Bruce and me, and it was sooo easy to clean up afterward!  This was our conversation as I put away our dishes:

Me:  It's easy to clean up the house when the house is clean.

Bruce:  (laughing) That sounds circular.

Me:  Well, more people should get in the loop.

Bruce thought that was very funny. (Some talented person should make this into a comic for me. :-))

But seriously, this was our kitchen last week:
 
And this is our kitchen today:


I think I never want spring break to end!


1 comment:

Bruce said...

Me too! I want to work three days and get paid for five EVERY week!