Yesterday I went to my Nutrition class for the first time.
Today I dropped that class like a hot brick.
First of all it was scheduled for my very worst time of day—
1 pm to 4 pm. I've had classes from 1:00 to 4:00 before, and even though I am always very tired and suffering through the after-lunch-blahs at this time of day, I've gotten through them. So I figured I could handle this. Nope.
At this bad, bad time of day I cannot go sit through a three hour, slightly scientific lecture that was intended for nursing students and not your average Joe Student. And when that lecture mostly consists of watching a power-point slideshow and having the teacher read the slides . . .
After 45 minutes my brain fell out and started rolling around on the floor. By 3:00 I was watching the clock anxiously.
3:00. Dang, one more hour!
3:01. That's all? Really? Oh, maaaannn!
3:01:46 Still only 3:00?!
Yes, I beat a very hasty retreat! Instead I am going to take a ballet class. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment