I wonder, "Why am I even going to school, when what I really want is to take care of my home and family; to write on my blog; to do projects around the house; to have time in the evening to spend with my kids instead of on homework?
I wonder, "Why can't my family open their eyes and really see the house, and the pets, and the laundry, and each other, and take care of them?"
I wonder, "How long will we have to keep trying to survive on three part-time jobs?"
I know that really, I've got it OK. But I'm still tired of everything anyway. And what do you do about that?
I know that really, I've got it OK. But I'm still tired of everything anyway. And what do you do about that?

1 comment:
I feel the same way!
I love to get away on a trip. That is my favorite, but we can't afford it either. We can't even afford a date. Dang it!
Post a Comment