skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I Can Make Twins
In all the free time I have these days—there's just SO MUCH of it!—I'd like to earn a little extra Christmas $$. So I'd like to sew matching little girl and 18-inch doll outfits for people, a la American Girl or My Twinn. I can do these on an as-ordered basis (I'm not going to make up a bunch to keep in stock), and I can do just about anything. So if you know or hear of anyone who is interested, direct them to http://loraleesfancy.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-can-make-twins.html
2 comments:
I've been wanting to get these for Moira and Kella. Could you e-mail me what you charge for PJ's and dresses?
They don't have dolls that size, but maybe I could get them some for Christmas (if they're not too much $).
My girls don't play with dolls, but this might be something for my nieces...what are you charging? Also, that Nativity puzzle you made...what would you charge for one of those? I'd love to gift it to my church children's ministry for Christmas.
Post a Comment