Friday, August 7, 2009

Needing a Change

Do you ever feel restless? Tired of the way your life is? Do you ever just really, really want a change? I've been feeling this way for a while. But I have gritted my teeth and been still about it out of love for my husband, who likes things the way they are.

Yes, I am getting tired of my hair.

Now, I like the curly-girl stuff. In fact I love my curly hair. But I think it's time for a new do. I've had my hair short, long, and in-between; curly, straightened, wavy; red, dark brown, blond highlights. This is what I do when I get restless--I change my hair.


So, here are the ghosts of hairstyles past:


























And here are some things I think are cute:
I like this, but it might be too styled for my lazy hair habits.











This is kind of a "wild thing" look,
but I know my hair would do it.







I love the shape of this in the back, but how much work would it take to make my hair do this?






And I really like this one, and I think my hair would do it, too.

I have an appointment to get my hair done on September 30--Wendy is out of commission until then. But when I go, what should I do with my hair?


5 comments:

Ben and Tami said...

I really like the last one. Very sexy looking. To bad september is next month. A good hair cut can be life changing.

Stephanie said...

I like your short hair with your natural color. I also like the last one. I'm sure whatever you do will look good. :)

Kim said...

I lopped off 10 inches in April. Boy, did that put a smile on my face. Less hair to wash and dry and no.more.ponytail!

Then I donated the 10 inches to Locks of Love (they make wigs for cancer patients).

I think you look great in short hair...the better to see your face. And, I like it dark brown.

Hmmmm. I wonder why???

Seriously, if you plan to cut 10" or more (it can be color treated and you can stretch curly hair to make it straight to measure out the 10"), consider donating.

http://www.locksoflove.org/

Ann said...

I like the second picture of you best for hairstyle. The last model picture is my favorite, but I think you look best with your own color. It's so unusual to see blue eyes with dark hair! Maybe just get some reddish or caramel highlights instead of doing the whole hair color change thing? Of course, you know I have a bias for short hair! It's so much easier to take care of! I have actually been thinking of getting a perm so I can have a style like you have naturally! Love you lots!

Ann said...

Ok, maybe your eyes aren't blue, lol. I can't really remember now! They look kind of blue in some of the pictures, but hazel or dark in others. Anyway, I still like the shorter, natural color hairstyle!

Love you!