Loves Life Wonderful Wife and Magnificent Mistress to my Handsome—and Happy—Husband Marvelous Mother and Proud Parent of the Excellent Eight Divine Daughter Sweet Sister Pleasant Person Curly Coiffure Funny Friend Clever Cook Skilled Seamstress Happy Homemaker Sensible Student Makes Music Sometimes Serious Prefers Projects Willing Worker Fancies Felines Bedeviled B'dogs
4 comments:
This is why her cooking tastes sooo good. Mmmmm...
Happy Pioneer Day!
LOL@ Bruce! But seriously, why are you cooking with your foot in the sink? Did you drop some hot jam on it? Ewwwww...toe jam... :P
Thanks for the yummy chocolate pie (and the certificate, hehe). I really liked it! It was great to see you all for a bit! Love you-Ann
I was hoping you'd ask!
The pot spit at me and, yes, I got toe-jammed. Good shot--I suppose. Try boiled sugar on the toes--ouch!
:(
Glad you liked it--the pie, not the toe-jam.
Ouch!
Post a Comment