Friday evening Bruce brought home a bird cage—borrowed from my nephew, Ben. And we got a cup of bird seed from our neighbor, who has a cockatoo. The little parakeet is much happier now—she even chirps and sings sometimes.
But Abbi is living in torment. She spent all of Friday evening staring at the parakeet, and trying to get a little closer. We put the cage on top of our tall bookcase for the night, and this is where I found Abbi first thing Saturday morning:
But Abbi is living in torment. She spent all of Friday evening staring at the parakeet, and trying to get a little closer. We put the cage on top of our tall bookcase for the night, and this is where I found Abbi first thing Saturday morning:
I don't think she slept all night; just stared at the bird.
Does this look Tweety and Sylvester-ish?

1 comment:
Abbi has done almost nothing but stare at the parekeet! It is so funny! How long do you think she will be doing it? Untill she leaves (the bird i mean)?
Post a Comment