Monday, March 9, 2009

Hi Kim!

This is a picture out my back door at 4:55 pm today, March 9.

What was that you said about spring?

This is springtime in Utah: sunny, perfect weather for a week or two, and then suddenly . . . snow.

As for Daylight Savings, I really do like the longer sunlight hours too. But can't we just pick a time and stick with it? (Maybe we could just go forward half an hour, and call it good?) Bruce says we should just use the ancient practice of sleeping and rising with the sun. How does that work out for an insomniac?

2 comments:

Kim said...

LOL! There is a reason I live in CA, you know! I sent you pics from my back door, too! ;-)

The snow is pretty, though!

Anonymous said...

the snow is almost gone though here. that is a good thing.