He got up early yesterday (when I woke him from a peaceful sleep) so he could work on the garden that I've been nagging about. And then he worked far longer into the heat of the day than I would have recommended—even when I asked him to stop because it was too hot. ♥
He lets me snuggle up to him and fall asleep while we're "watching a movie." He even stays for the whole movie, with me asleep on his shoulder or lap. ♥
![]() |
| Also, except on very, very few occasions, he remains clean-shaven in deference to my preference. |
He takes me out on dates so we can escape the house and the kids. (Yes, even when they're 17 and older, we want to escape them sometimes.) ♥
He lets me know that he thinks I am amazing. ♥
He laughs at my jokes. A lot. ♥
He thinks I am gorgeous, even though I can see that I'm looking older, and even when I've had my hair in the same ponytail for three days. (Although he really likes it when I take care of myself—I guess I clean up nice.) ♥
He works on house projects with me. ♥
He cries over the food I make for him.
Hmm.
He says it's because I'm such a great cook. ;-) ♥
He is an awesome dad to our kids, and an awesome friend to me. ♥
I love you, Bruce! ♥♥♥








No comments:
Post a Comment