Hi, All!
I mean All Of My Faithful Followers Who Actually Signed Up To Get Email Notifications Of New Blog Posts On Loralee's Fancy.
Blogger says they won't be doing that any more, beginning in June—notifying you, I mean.
That means when I press the "Publish" button, my blog won't automatically email you to say that I've written something. I imagine they have some other plan in place, or I have to make my own plan, but for now I don't know what that looks like.
So, I'm very sorry for the three of you who've been getting email notices and won't be any more. I know it will be dreadful to miss any of the amazing things I have to say.
But maybe the next time I write (which could be weeks, months, or years the way I've been going) I will have figured it all out.
'Til then...

No comments:
Post a Comment