Tuesday, November 13, 2018

News From Hungary! vol. 42

Well, this is it. And, like Brandon, I don't know what else to say. I have been a bundle of nerves for weeks. I have been feeling all the feels: happy, sad, excited, nervous... Maybe "on an emotional roller coaster" would be the most accurate description. And I have been busy, busy,busy. But mostly excited, and looking forward to the day.




The Last One

I don't even know what to say, this is my last email. I will be seeing you all in like two days. But for me I think that it will feel like three. (Airplanes)

Well,

Monday
My last full work day out here as a missionary, it was so weird. But we got some really good work done and we were able to meet with some investigators as well. We ended the day with a bunch of travel but all is well. And I was able to begin packing before I went to bed, so I am pretty much all packed now.

Sunday
Stake Conference. It was awesome, and in Budapest, so basically all we did that day was travel, but it was still really good, and we were able to get an investigator to come with us all the way to Budapest for the conference. 

Saturday,
I still had tons of travel, but it was all good.

I am sorry people, but I can't talk about each day, like this in my last email. Each day was roughly the same this week. But what was different is that halfway through the week I got Elder Bridges as a third companion. It has basically been like a party ever since then. Elder Bridges just makes all aspects of missionary life 100% more fun. We have had to travel between two cities for like the past five days, but even that hasn't been so bad. And I guess the biggest part of this has been that we have been working our tails off to get all of our work done well each day before the transfer.

I have surprisingly few things to pack into my suitcases. I don't know how I did it, but I am pretty much entirely packed and I could still fit a lot of things into my bags. I am pretty sad to leave the mission field, but I am super excited to see you all again.

I don't know what more to say. I love you all!
Sincerely,
Brandon.


Mom's Notes:

Day after tomorrow we will be meeting Brandon at the airport in Salt Lake City. He arrives at 2:00 p.m.  I made sure he had my correct phone number, just in case there might be any drama. We will  have a family dinner that evening, with grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins (throughout which I imagine Brandon will be exhausted, after flying 13+ hours, and all the travel stuff that goes with that...but he wanted to do it), and then spend the night with family in Salt Lake. Friday morning I might get in some shopping in the big city, but we will definitely be headed home by early afternoon.


My missionary is coming home!


No comments: