Friday, November 17, 2017

Wish List 2017

Normally (to Kim's dismay) I post my Christmas Wish List fifty days before Christmas—so you have time to buy me everything I could ever want.

This year I've not really thought about a wish list at all. I got my biggest wish, which was to buy a house, and it's kept me very busy the entire two weeks we've owned it. However, tradition is tradition.

So here is my 
2017 Wish List:

A new hand-blender (and accessories). I use my almost-eighteen-year-old machine almost every day; it is pretty worn out.
(this one from Best Buy)





Anything you can use in the kitchen: dish towels, dish rags and hot-pads (especially with red in them), drinking glasses, cooking/serving utensils...

Bath Towels.

A food scale. Yes, I really do use these, but the display on mine met with a terrible death recently.
(this one from Amazon)


Well, just about anything you would give as a house-warming (or a "house shower"—we give wedding and baby showers, why not new house showers?)
...any house-warming-type (especially kitchen) gift would be fantastic.

And now, I have a room to paint!


No comments: