Here's what he has to say:
"So, the first thing I would like to tell about is Elöd. He is our most progressing (formost progressing?) investigator. Elöd has lived a really rough life, but he is happy anyway. He came to Church this last Sunday and he loved it. I really hope that Elöd will decide to be baptised.
Aside from that, life in Érd is great. My companion and I get along really well. Elder Jones is a really funny guy. He does a lot of interesting things, however the first thing that comes to mind is that he often calls me a whore. I realize that this doesn't really sound all that good, or all that Christlike but he does it in a way that makes it kind of funny. We have received a media referral. Which means that someone found the Church online and decided to request missionaries. We also met a young man named Valantine. Valantine is really excited to be meeting with the missionaries because he doesn't know anyone else his age (20) who actually believes what they profess to believe.
Well, I don't know what else to say.
Did you know that brown sugar doesn't really exist out here? Beef is also really hard to find.
Oh yeah, Elöd had his birthday sometime in January and his whole family forgot. So, Elder Jones and I are going to bake him a cake or something. Also, I think that Elöd wants to write to you so I am going to try to help him find you online. Or give him your emails (my parents emails anyway). Elöd does know English but he reads better than he speaks. However he writes pretty well too.
The Érd Force. That is a title that I thought of and people think that it is hilarious. I mean missionaries when I say people. Most Hungarians don't get it.
"Well, I think that I am really done now.
I love you all,
"Sincerely,
Brandon"
It's really fun to get a letter from Brandon and see how things are going for him. I am a happy mom today!
If you want to email Elder Brandon North, his email address is: brandon.north@myldsmail.net
If you want to write to him (or send him some brown sugar) the address is:
Elder Brandon North
UNSJKE
Budapest
Hajnóczy u. 14
1122
HUNGARY


No comments:
Post a Comment