The truth is, I'm a little scared. I would have had the elbow surgery over and done with by now if I'd had any choice in the matter. But I didn't.
I saw Dr. Widmer today. He says my injury might not be as bad as we first thought, but it is still very, very bad. (It might not be an actual terribe triad after all––just the next thing to it.) But he thinks it should heal up well after surgery, and physical therapy, etc. I am registered to go into surgery this Wednesday; I will find out the exact time tomorrow afternoon.
And after eleven days of pretty constant aching and, occasionally, some severely sharp pains, I am decidedly ready to have it taken care of. But Bruce might not be able to be with me, which makes me sad. And, despite having anxiously anticipated my repair job for almost two weeks, I am a little scared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment