Monday, January 19, 2015

Now What?

Seven years ago Bruce urged me to start writing a blog. I resisted at first, but the more I thought about it, the more interesting it sounded. So I got onto Blogger.com and set up this blog; it took a lot of time to come up with the name, and even more to figure out what to write about. I was at a complete loss; I could think of nothing interesting to write about. Finally I wrote about the laundry and my utter hatred for that never-ending chore.

Well now I find myself in the same predicament. I can't think of anything to write about––not even the laundry because my laundering sensibilities have evolved: I almost don't care. I figure if I never go into the laundry room or my kids' rooms, the laundry won't bother me. And it almost doesn't.

But that is beside the point. The real point is this: What could I possibly have to write that is of any interest at all?

2 comments:

Twisted Chicken said...

Over the weekend I was playing a trivia game and was able to answer a question correctly because of your writings. The question was about croquis and I remembered reading about that on your blog. I don't know what you should write about but I do know I enjoy reading your writings and I even learn from you.

Christine

Loralee said...

Yay for croquis! (One of the most deformed depictions of the human figure you might find. ;-))