La Campanella (sheet music) by Franz Liszt. You can listen to it here. And I bet you can print it yourself for free (which, yes, means that I could too, but what's the fun in that?).
While we're talking about sheet music, I didn't get the music for Milonga Sureña by Juan Jose Ramos last year, and it really is cool and I'd like to learn it. You can listen to that one here. (In fact, this one might be the cooler piece, in my opinion—such awesome rhythm!)
If I get either of these sheet musics I promise I will practice the piano again! But maybe especially Milonga Sureña.
A CAMERA! My life is so sad without my camera! I bought a used one from the want-ads (ksl.com), but it's not as nice as the one that disappeared.
Hmmm. I really can't think of anything else. There are things I need—like getting the timing fixed on my sewing machine, and things I could use—like getting some business cards printed. But that just doesn't sound fun or Christmas-y. So Santa should be pleased to see that I have a very short list this year.
And, in case you were wondering, I have been a very, very good girl!




No comments:
Post a Comment