Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Lindsey

So Lindsey is graduating this weekend! Yay!

So last weekend we went to Temple Square and took pictures of her (because she wanted to put them in her graduation announcements).

Lindsey's hair doesn't like to hold a curl, so I made her keep the hot rollers in for the whole ride up there.
Once there, we took the curlers out, ran our fingers through her hair, and set off to do some shooting.

So here are some of my favorite pics:





We wandered around looking for good picture-taking spots, and then snapped a photo (or a dozen) at every place.


Michael took our camera away from us early on (so he could take the picures), so Bruce had to get in on the action another way:



And then I decided that all of us had to pose in that spot. Everyone  was supposed to pose just like Lindsey (although not all did). Here are our renditions:







Ryan wasn't going to do it at all, so Brandon tried to drag him over to the bench.
And Michael wouldn't relinquish the camera, so he took a selfie. 

So we had fun, and got some pictures of the family (although not a family picture), and . . .
Lindsey is graduating this Friday!! :-)


Yay Lindsey!



4 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations! I know you are so proud of her! Love the pics!
!!!!!(because I needed more exclamation points!) Haha!

Anonymous said...

Bruce has great photo-bombing skills! Loved his interpretation of Lindsey's pose.

Anonymous said...


Bruce North What! MORE Lindsey North?!? :D

Bruce North 'This girl is working hard and on her way to super-amazingness!!' Absolutely true. Love ya, Lindsey B!

Brad North I like Lindsey's "halo" in the seminary graduation photo. :)

Bruce North The halo is a family tradition, after a happy accident in Michael's Seminary grad pic.

Anonymous said...

Susie Alcudia Wow congrats!! What will you be doing now/ in fall?

Ralph Faneus Congrats Lindsey!!!!

Marian Harman congrats to Lindsey! Here's to a GREAT FUTURE!

Jonathan David Whitcomb Congratulations, Lindsey!

Wendy Burr Um. What?
Really????
Wow, time does fly. Congratulations!

Manea Lynn Herrington Congratulations Miss Lindsey!

Joni Goold Canning Yeah Lindsey North. I'm so proud of you. You will go far I'm life. I just know it. You are beautiful inside and out. I love youou