Sunday, December 30, 2012

Curiosity

Blogger.com very kindly hosts my blog site. And they very kindly keep statistics for me, too, so I can see how many people look at my blog in a day, or how many have looked at it over its lifespan.  I can see what browsers people use to read my ramblings, and I can even see where my public is located.  And that last bit is very curious. 

Look at this:


I noticed this last night. Thirty-five pageviews from Russia?
 Is this for real? I have readers in Russia?  Who? And why? And how? 

I must be a cat, because these questions are killing me.

4 comments:

Ben and Tami said...

Ha ha! Well, most of the USA are probably me. :)

Ben and Tami said...

I just checked mine and I have 38 from the US and 29 from Russia.

Loralee said...

Seriously? Is Blogger just playing a big joke on us?

Ryan said...

that is interesting, why are you getting more veiws from russia than the U.S.?