November 29: I am very thankful for a husband to snuggle up with in the morning.
November 28: I am thankful for good food in my house every day.
November 27: Thankful for teachers who are as burned-out with this semester as I am, and let us go early.
November 26: I am thankful for my family! They are awesome!!
November 25: Thankful for another lazy day of much-needed rest. That, and chocolate-chip cookies.
November 24: Today I'm thankful that I slept so much yesterday. I slept in until 9:00 (very rare!); I slept through most of The Two Towers when my family was watching; I fell asleep early last night and slept the whole night through (also very rare). And today I woke up feeling better than I have in weeks!
November 23: I'm grateful that we were able to get new shoes for the kids today.
November 22: Today I am thankful for spending an hour chatting with my sister. I am thankful for friends and family all around me, plenty to eat, and good times together.
November 21: Did good work today. Grateful to be going to bed!
I love you Bruce!
November 19: Today as I was riding to school, a girl got on the bus, looked through her wallet and found she only had a ten-dollar bill. She asked the passengers if anyone could change a ten for her. One man searched his pockets and gave her a bus token—as a gift, with a smile. I'm thankful for good people.
November 18: I got behind again, but this weekend I am thankful that I don't have a cold (or worse) every single day of the year.
November 15: Today I got a total kick out of ...
get this...
...being home, cleaning the kitchen, baking bread, cleaning the living room, and having Bruce call me from work to see how my day was going. (And the answer is, by the way, GOOD!)
I am thankful to be home.
get this...
...being home, cleaning the kitchen, baking bread, cleaning the living room, and having Bruce call me from work to see how my day was going. (And the answer is, by the way, GOOD!)
I am thankful to be home.
November 14: I'm thankful that Michael baked bread today! :)
Very nice to come home to when you're starved. Thanks, Michael! Love ya!
Very nice to come home to when you're starved. Thanks, Michael! Love ya!
November 13: Today I'm thankful that I got out of school early, and made it home before my kids did! :-)
November 12: I'm thankful to have a crockpot, into which I can throw raw foods and come home six hours later to a prepared dinner. :-)
November 11: Today I'm grateful for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
November 12: I'm thankful to have a crockpot, into which I can throw raw foods and come home six hours later to a prepared dinner. :-)
November 11: Today I'm grateful for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
November 9: I am grateful for a husband who rubs the stress-knots out of my shoulders. Ahhhhh.
November 8: (Today!) I am thankful for a husband who loves me and takes care of me even when I think I must be a huge pain. (Love you Bruce!)
November 7: Oh, oops! This morning I decided I just had to re-draw one of my illustrations. But I'm thankful it's done now, and the presentation is over, and it was stellar!
I am also truly grateful for friends who did not shove politics down my throat for the last three months. (Yes, I'm interested and yes, I voted, but it was getting to be a bit much for my stressometer.)
November 6: I am thankful for a decent pencil sharpener and that I got my pictures all drawn and colored before midnight.
November 5: I am thankful for a family who does the dishes while I draw and color all night.
November 4: I am thankful for an afternoon nap, an easy dinner, and some quiet time.
November 3: I am thankful for sleeping in with my sweetheart.
November 2: I am thankful there was no school today. :-)
November 1: I am thankful Halloween is over and the candy is almost gone (and I didn't eat all of it either—or even most of it!)

No comments:
Post a Comment