Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap-Day Silliness

February has been kind of a bummer month on my blog. So to celebrate Leap-Day, and the end of February 2012, here is a game.  It is called, What do you see?

Look at the pictures and tell me what they mean/are.  Write your answers on a piece of paper and then post them as a comment. I will also post what I think of when I see them.  Compare our answers.  Are we alike, or am I just weird?

A

B

C

D

E

F

5 comments:

Loralee said...

Here's what I see:

A: No Singing Opera With A Bag On Your Head.

B: the letter "r" in cursive

C: Dancing/partying on the table is lots of fun.

D: Stop Stopping, or No Stopping

E: a sword

F: No Baby Astronauts

Lindsey North said...

HAHA! I like your answeres Mom! Mine are a lot different though.
A: No singing/ no losing your voice
B: A person wearing a hat, possibly a frog looking at a hat
C: A sign telling you to 'jump/ kick the tables here"
D:It is frbidden to have really long arms and large hands
E: a Sword
F: No female baby's wearing diapers allowed

And that's what I got. Only one of them match up. :)

Kim said...

A. No singing with a Wonder Bread Sandwich on your head (seriously, that looks like Wonder bread).

B. Top: an alligator in Bridge Pose
Bottom: a fox playing the sitar

C. Standing on the letter "T" may cause falls.

D. No gigantic hands

E. A toothpick stuck in the middle of fake Dracula fangs

F. No babies wearing Wonder bread sandwiches on their heads.

Ben and Tami said...

a. no choking
b. red fish swimming up to eat dead seahorse.
c. beware of ledge
d. no high fives
e. sword
f. no babies sleeping on pillows

Loralee said...

Haha!
Kim, it does look like Wonder Bread! I was biased, because I know those pictures were on a bag. I like the fox playing the sitar! :)

Tami, "red fish swimming up to eat a dead seahorse!" :D
And I like "no high fives!"