Tuesday, May 3, 2011

April's Good News

I slacked off in April—it was one crazy month! But here's the little bit of good news I did post:

April 1
Blue corn tacos, pink onions and blue sour cream for dinner. April Fool!

April 2
Conference started today. :-) Bruce is getting closer to getting the van fixed. Hopefully before this weekend!

April 3
We enjoyed conference today, and since we didn't have to go away for church I cooked a little turkey for dinner. Marilyn and James came to visit and shared dinner with us. And then Brad and Becky & co. came over and we visited and then watched Tangled together. Nice day.

April 4
I finally finished drawing this week's patterns! And I got them sewn, and worked on my jacket, too. It's good to have everything caught up for the week.

April 5
Tired today! But I got good work done.

April 6
My coat sleeves are finally, really, really fit, finished and set into my coat. Yay!

April 7
I had my first professional massage today (free for SLCC students, at the Student Center). I could just lie there all day and have someone rub and knead my back muscles!

April 8
I spent the day with Bruce today. We were busy, and running around all day, but together. :-)
Lindsey won the state Inspirations contest in Literature.

April 9
Another busy, busy day. Couldn't get enough of my sweetheart this day.

April 10
It's my birthday. Kind of mixed feelings about this day, but I guess mostly it was good. Went to Temple Square with my family—I always enjoy that.

No comments: