Our calendar is extra-cool this year: not only is each month
represented by a piece of fabulous artwork created by my family, but special days—like birthdays—have a corresponding picture as well.I had hoped to get this calendar hung on the wall before the end of January, but someone didn't finish his picture on time. (To be fair, we didn't start on the pictures until the last week of January.)
Still, getting the calendar on the wall in February would be a tremendous improvement over last year!
Here is my amazing family's stunning artwork:
January: Memory: Hugging Mom and Dad, by Bruce
Bruce has told me this story many times: One day, when Bruce was about two or three years old, his parents greeted each other with a big hug. And he was so happy, and "feeling the love," that he had to get in on it too, almost squeezing himself between them in his eagerness to hug them both.
February: Whale, by Lindsey (age 13)
March: Junk, by Brandon (age 12)
This is a bird's-eye-view of a junk (boat) at the dock.
April: Moonlight Cityscape by Michael (age 17)
May: Flower Garden, by Kaylie (age 8)
June: Summer Days With Tucker, by Rachel (age 7)
This, from my little girl who last year was a self-proclaimed cat lover and hater of dogs.
July: Smoke Bombs and Fireworks, by Jessica (age 6)
August: Still LIfe: On Top of the Kitchen Cabinets, by Ryan (age 10)
September: Mom and Jessica, by Jessica (age 6)
October: Trick or Treat, by Loralee
October: Trick or Treat, by LoraleeSo much for creativity. But I do like my witch mask. :-)
November: Lighthouse, by Jason (age 15)
December: Chili Days With Tucker, by Rachel (age 7)
December: Chili Days With Tucker, by Rachel (age 7)I think she meant "chilly" days.
As you can see, we have a really cool calendar this year. So if you come over, you'll have to check it out!
As you can see, we have a really cool calendar this year. So if you come over, you'll have to check it out!

2 comments:
I really like Jason's and Michael'spictures! They were very creative!
I think all the pictures are GREAT!
I really like dad's picture.It wasn't as creative or colorfull,but it's very nice.
Post a Comment