Here is my Christmas wish list, in no particular order:
A pedicure. Or one a month for the year of 2010. Have I ever mentioned that a good pedicure is heavenly? Or how much I like the transition from rough, nasty feet to smooth, soft, pink feet--with pretty toenails?As a nice second choice, Bruce could learn how to give a good pedicure, buy all the stuff to do it and he could give me a nice pedicure once a month. It could be "Mmmmm, nice," Bruce! ;-)
A dishwasher. We are going on three years without one. We are pretty used to it--and I do have eight dish-washers in the house. But I want one that gets the dishes really clean, with no complaints. Hmmm. Maybe the kids are the best bet, after all.
A super-cool Scroll-Saw. A model that
uses a thin, drill-bit-looking blade, and that has a built-in light, and a blower to get the sawdust out of my way. (Do I know a good model? No.) Some nuisance masks and good shop glasses to go with it would be good, too.Clothes. Enough said.
New sheets. (With an American accent, Bruce.) Deep color, queen size, with deep pockets (20" deep mattress), and at least 400 thread count to soothe my princess-like skin.
The new Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas cd "Ring Christmas Bells," with Brian Stokes Mitchell. (Come on, this is one you can probably, actually afford!)
Last year's Tabernacle Choir Christmas cd, "Rejoice and Be Merry!" with the King's Singers (Bet you can afford this one, too ;-))
And the Tabernacle Choir cd, "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing: American Folk Hymns & Spirituals"
A Frank Sinatra cd. I don't imagine he has a "best of" album, since everything he did was great.
BBC's Jane Eyre dvd. (The one pictured here) Fantastic movie!
And the Tabernacle Choir cd, "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing: American Folk Hymns & Spirituals"
A Frank Sinatra cd. I don't imagine he has a "best of" album, since everything he did was great.
BBC's Jane Eyre dvd. (The one pictured here) Fantastic movie!
Sense & Sensibility dvd. (the one pictured) Again, excellent!
Some nice body-wash. Grapefruit scented body-wash or shower gel. Mmmm.
A Cuisinart 5.5 quart Stand Mixer The one that's recommended by Cook's Illustrated, of course.
The Frieling 9-inch glass-bottom springform pan
This really cool Christmas wreath-shaped bundt pan that I saw at Wal-Mart the other day. It is soooo pretty! (Really, I could hang it
on the wall when I'm not using it!)

Godiva Truffles. Dark.
Yes, yes, in true keeping with the Spirit of Christmas, I have selflessly posted my wish list. Just for you! Only 34 more shopping days 'til Christmas!
Yes, yes, in true keeping with the Spirit of Christmas, I have selflessly posted my wish list. Just for you! Only 34 more shopping days 'til Christmas!



1 comment:
A woman who knows her mind, I like it!
Post a Comment