Friday, May 23, 2008

Chocolate


I have always liked chocolate—who doesn’t? Sweet and creamy, melting in your mouth, and …chocolatey!

Before I met Bruce I only ever ate milk chocolate. Bruce prefers dark chocolate; and now I do, too. Dark chocolate is smoother, richer, deeper; stronger. Milk chocolate can overpower your taste buds with sugar and cream; hiding its true flavor under too much sweetness. Dark chocolate is still sweet, but not so much that it overwhelms the full chocolate taste. And under that deep, dark wealth you can often taste a light fruit or nut flavor, maybe even a subtle smoky or caramel essence in its depths. I love dark chocolate; delectable!

Bruce is dark chocolate.

3 comments:

Ben and Tami said...

oooh. How sweet.

Anonymous said...

Jennefer says: He is white chocolate...

Rainbows-n-Sunflowers said...

My dad looks like a giant, he must have had a growth spurt. I know someone who is selling a very nice washer and dryer if you need one.